ADVERTISEMENT

Parking Pass

Jun 11, 2016
Anyone have an extra parking pass they would be interested in selling in either east or west lot?

Thanks for the heads up. Don't see a link to purchase on the website but will give them a call tomorrow. Appreciate it.

The link now has the ability to purchase online and thanks, @KSU Flyer, I just grabbed one.

Curious - I'm having trouble visualizing where this is exactly. Looking at Google Maps - is this the paved lot north of the hospital or is it the grass area west of the surgical center? Doesn't look like there would be 74 spots in the paved area west of the surgical center.

The link now has the ability to purchase online and thanks, @KSU Flyer, I just grabbed one.

Curious - I'm having trouble visualizing where this is exactly. Looking at Google Maps - is this the paved lot north of the hospital or is it the grass area west of the surgical center? Doesn't look like there would be 74 spots in the paved area west of the surgical center.
This is it, they pack it full. Show up at least an hour before kick and you'll be fine.
bhdxXci.png

Reactions: tathompson40
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT