ADVERTISEMENT

phognet never gets old

wildcat77

All-American performer
Jul 4, 2002
moosehawk said... (original post)

Well, Skylar Thompson is done for the year. KSU starting a true freshman the rest of the way.

hawkfanatic
  • 155 months

That's fantastic news-- best news I've heard this disgusting football season. That takes the sheep humpers totally out of any chance of winning the league IMO. With him, I thought they had a remote chance of making the championship game. Without him, I bet they lose 3 or 4 conference games. I've always considered him a better than average P5 QB.
Too bad sheep humpers, I feel your pain.
I'm happy that their starting QB is gone for the season and that their dreams of glory are dashed for the year.
Why shouldn't I be gleeful about this turn of events? I hate those sheep humping bastards and their junior college ag school with a passion. If they would have won the conference this year or played in the championship game, it would have only widened the gap between them and us and set the date for our next victory over them back to 2035 from the current projection of 2030. Not to mention the fact that if they had Thompson this year, they would have beaten us by something like 58-10. Now that he's out, we may be able to hold it to a more respectable 38-10.
I guess I could be disingenuous and pretend that I'm not happy about it, but that just isn't me. Especially where the sheep humpers are concerned. Of course I wish the guy a full recovery and success in future endeavors (as long as he doesn't coach at Sheep Humper U ). He's not an NFL prospect or anything, so this may be a blessing in disguise for him in that he can start preparing for the real world sooner than he otherwise would have.

Reactions: clydept and MikeNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News