ADVERTISEMENT

Politico article on the Clinton

Wildcat414

New walk-on to the team
Sep 10, 2008
campaign's crooked deals to control the DNC and box out Sanders:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

At this point, the only difference I can see between the lunatic Trump and the hubrist Clinton in the White House is that if Clinton had been elected the rate of this nation's descent into disaster would only have been slightly less than straight down as it is now. Clinton would merely have been a postponing of the inevitable. As long as Trump doesn't start WW3 maybe it's best to just get it all over and done, like the time I got food poisoning and almost died. I fought off throwing up because I hate throwing up but the docs told me I should have gone ahead and tried to puke out all the poison before it made it any deeper down the system and kept me sick for weeks after almost killing me.

Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz-- classic examples of women who have no business being where they are other than that they are women or, in the case of Hillary the added fact that she rode her husband's coat tails into power. The Democratic party can no longer recognize the slightest amount of competence or lack thereof in its mania to pretend there are no differences between men and women, or between criminals and law abiding citizens, or that white people aren't always racists and black people aren't always victims, and yes that guns don't kill people people kill people.

The Democrats I know and love are not immoral people. They have a strong love for people who are not well off and who they think need help. The problem is that they are willing to bend over backwards to make every situation in every circumstance fit their flawed model.

In Greek mythology there was a character by the name of Procrustes-- which means "the stretcher". He was the half-man/half-god son of Poseidon and he lived in the mountains of the Attic penninsula. He had an iron bed and would invite travelers unlucky enough to pass by to spend the night on it. If they were too short for the bed, he would pound on their legs with his hammer like a blacksmith to stretch them out. If they were too long for the bed, he would cut them down to size.

Not much about human nature made it past the Greeks. And both camps of Americans today (I hesitate to call them political parties, they are more like fanatical religions) that are lost in the wastelands of partisanship and talking to themselves in echo chambers could learn a lot by studying some history, some anthropology, some evolutionary psychology. But like I said up top, there's no way any of this will happen until this nation is a pile of smoldering rubble. I just hope we can keep the Russians and Chinese out long enough when it happens that we can put ourselves back together again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News