ADVERTISEMENT

Football Random football thoughts

kmancatfan

On full scholarship
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2002
I don't know if I've truly enjoyed any of our seven wins this season, with the possible exceptions of Stanford and Nevada. Don't get me wrong -- I'm always happy for a victory, but it's hard to think of any time I just sat back and relaxed and enjoyed watching this team play. It always feels like the possibility of everything derailing is hanging over this team.

Yes, Deuce is always fun, except when Mess tries to run him into the ground. Skylar is Skylar -- two or three series of solid play, and then a couple of sequences where I'm smh. And are our WR's ALWAYS covered, or is Skylar just too afraid of getting an INT (except for when he's not)? With the exception of the 4th down pass to Wheeler today, it was a broken record. Drop back to pass, look around, look around, then dump it off to an RB.

I'm open to the possibility that I'm wrong, so feel free to tell me there are reasons to be pumped about this team. I feel like I should be happy that we're going to finish above .500, and that we're going to a bowl, but I'm just not feeling it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News