ADVERTISEMENT

Reflections on FB Recruiting

old school cat

New walk-on to the team
May 22, 2015
After last week's flurry of commitments, I continue to marvel at, smile at and just plain enjoy once again the exceptional job that our football staff continues to provide for their team and for all of us and for our university. I think that lots of Cat fans (myself included) can sometimes become just a bit spoiled and complacent about just how lucky we are to have LHCBS and his fine staff. I chuckle at all the naysayers and gloom-and-doom posts that we have seen this year and every other year about our FB recruiting and how it is not being done how these experts think it should be done. Once again we are getting the kind of low-profile but high-potential and fine young men that will shine in our program and in their lives before, during and after their stay at K-State. LHCBS has proven over and over again that his approach might not be flashy or social media correct but that it just flat works. I just hope that we all can take the time to enjoy this ride as long as it lasts because it has been and remains a very special experience. Thanks Coach!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News