ADVERTISEMENT

Silver linings

CJ_Watkins3

New walk-on to the team
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2013
After 3 bottles of wine last night I have recovered. I could not process that game whatsoever yesterday as my brain was cluster****ed from all the good and all the awful. At the end of the day, we literally improv'd that entire game without a legit QB, and without the QB of our defense.

So let's shed the demons first then try and look for positive

The awful:

Nate Jackson. Why does he play? He is the worst senior I've ever seen play for KSU. I keep calling for Kendall Adams.

Kaleb Prewett. Terrible in coverage just terrible. Feeling he was overrated and won't be that great.

Joe Hubener. Can we all agree his frantic demeanor is his worst quality? His knowledge of the playbook causes him to brain fart and always scurry to change a play or protection, instead of just running the play and letting his teammates focus. Getting plays off just before the play clock expires every play is a momentum and rhythm murderer. Kody Cook looked superior in terms of poise and command behind center, and was quick to make his check. Oh and Joe can't throw a bubble screen to save his life. Literally incapable.

The refs. The Phantom first down. The lack of targeting penalties. And that head officials bumbling Southern drawl. It was like I was watching a bad episode of Cops.

The cornerbacks. Overrated. Liability. What they lack in coverage ability they don't even make up for in speed. Teams are about to get very vertical in the passing game.

Dana Dimel. How does he have a job? First three plays were the same crap we have seen and no one was fooled and without a penalty to bail us out we go 3 and out without gaining a yard.

Oklahoma State defense. Total head hunters and pieces of shit. They just give up in coverage and grab on hoping the refs arent looking. I hate Gundy and i can't wait for 2017, cuz I'm gonna go the game and raise hell and make some enemies. I hate everything about OSU. Covered in slime and smells like shit.

The good.

Charles Jones. I think we now know his role. Pass catcher. Let him get out in front of the line of scrimmage before you let him touch it. Never been so glad to see him when he caught that pass. I've been his biggest critic so I will always be happy to eat some crow if he can find ways to help the offense, as long as it's not in the form of wildcat formation carries.

Kody Cook. What do I need to say? Other than that going forward he should at LEAST be the Wildcat QB if not the starter , we all know what he did and HOW he did it. Kid is a smooth operator. Tough. Smart. So smart. And determined. He runs the play and doesn't jump around back there checking the line like a spaz (bazooka Joe) I had seen enough, even on the stalled drives in the 3rd, to know Kody gives us the best chance to compete against the highest competition.

Gronk. Dude needs more touches. Period.

Silmon. Keep feeding him, he will improve as time goes on. OSU dline nothing to scoff at.

The Front 7. Nails across the board. Just nails. Hope they can continue to carry the load because without them our D would be laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News