ADVERTISEMENT

Situation regarding leadership of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derek Young

1) As of now, I am running the everyday operations of the site. It was an agreement by all involved. It has been that way, actually for most of the last two months.

2) Matt Hall asked for a few weeks of a leave of absence and then it was also agreed upon that he would take an additional 30 days of absence as well.

3) Obviously, other things have happened and changed along the way and, though it has not been explicitly expressed to us, we want to act in a way that protects his privacy and personal matters. Because of that, there isn't much more to share beyond that right now and we hope to be able to soon be able to provide a much more detailed update.

4) The content of the site is not changing. We wish to produce just as great of a product as the one before. I will work my butt off and guarantee that. I have huge shoes to fill and I realize that.

5) In terms of everything else, everyone is committed to orchestrating the best Kansas State site there is the same way we have done so for the past (almost) 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News