ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Some bye week recruiting...

D

Derek Young

I think there's going to be some. I'll try to uncover and reveal what I can.

I think there's a few trips to the southeast planned by a couple coaches. One is Eric Hickson going to Florida on Friday - to see RB Daniel Carter, among others.

I’ve also just learned Hickson will also be at East Mississippi Community College’s game tomorrow night as well, to watch former Notre Dame back Deon McIntosh.

He'll leave for Florida after the trip to Mississippi. Another guy he will see is DB Zay Flowers.

Hickson is the only one that is going to be gone for multiple days, I'm told. But I have learned that Zach Hanson will be in South Carolina on Friday also checking in on RB Joe Ervin.

MORE UPDATES
I've learned that all of Sean Snyder, Charlie Dickey and Brian Norwood will be leaving for Dallas tomorrow. I'd imagine they'd be back in time for practice on Saturday. But that's now part of the agenda. Obviously Trevor Stange and Velton Gardner will be visited.

Collin Klein will be heading to Kansas City. Aquinas is on a bye week but I think he'll obviously make a stop at the school, as well as Miege, Blue Valley North, etc etc

I'm not sure who but I do believe they will have a coach at the Free State vs Lawrence game on Friday night.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON UPDATE: Eric Hickson missed Deon McIntosh's game last night in Mississippi because of flight cancellations.

FRIDAY EVENING UPDATE: Andre Coleman will be at the Free State vs Lawrence game tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News