ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, Royals Question/Rant

MrKstate

New walk-on to the team
Jul 21, 2001
Please explain to me why on the earth do we have Owings, Maldonaldo, Hamilton , Duda and Gore on the team. Maldonaldo has played almost every game and has 2 rbi's. Owings a 150 hitter with very few rbi's, Hamilton and Gore bring only speed. I can't even watch the games anymore without getting pissed on how offensively inept these guys are. You can't tell me that their defense makes up for the offensive woes. All of them are offensive rally killers. Today with a runner at 2nd base, Maldonaldo hits with 2 out in the bottom of the 9th. All 2 rbi's. What the f*ck is going on!! As a fan, knowing that this is rebuilding year (especially with Salvy out) I would much more enjoy seeing the young talent in their instead of these retreads. Hell one of our best hitters is a rookie 3rd base call up. I've kind of always liked Dayton but give me a freaking break. Duda sucks. Gore pinch runs and has gotten picked off the last several times. Every free agent he has signed and paying nice $$$ for is sucking big time. Time for a complete youth movement. Thanks for letting me vent. EMAW

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.