ADVERTISEMENT

Talked to Sallah

Hollywood704

Almost on scholarship
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2018
At MCI, we are on the same flight to Charlotte. We talked for a good 20 minutes. He is headed back to Maryland to talk with family to see where he wants to play.

He said be absolutely loved this team, the coaches and kstate in general. He said coach Weber and him Sat down and talked about transfer, the feeling was mutual. He said the coaches genuinely care about the players and have reached out to a few schools about bringing him on. He said he wants to get somewhere he can play his last year. Looking at UNCC and UNCW in North Carolina as options.

Said the tourney run was special, he was honored to be a part of it. He said the team should be a lot better next season and they expect to make a run again. He is sad he can't be a part of it but his desire to see the floor without holding the team back is important (his words).

Kid is awesome, I know Amaad and have met Shadd at the bball facility, but this kid is special. He will do really well in life with or without basketball. His story about growing up in africa and moving in with a cousin in New York then MD picking up basketball at 16 is pretty cool. He said he was a soccer player in Africa bc they don't play bball where he is from.

I think the best thing is....
Dean is going to bounce back, the boot is for pain relief

Barry will be back and has no desire to leave KSU early, the draft process is to help his game and leadership.

Look out for Mcguirl and Catier to have a big year.

Sneed picked up confidence in the tourney which was his downfall when he had a shooting slump.

He really did light up when we talked about the players, kid really cares about them. He said he is thankful for the team and the bond they all have.

Oh and nobody else is going to transfer at this point that he knows of @Matt Hall your spot on.

Also the PGs from match madness he can't get me a pair haha..

Anyways just wanted to share. I know a lot of people see a name and not a person. But this kid is a great ambassador for Ksu. Hope he goes on to do great things.

Excuse the grammatical errors, typed on work phone while on plane.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News