ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Tracking the official visits.... (Commit watch!)

D

Derek Young

Going to use this thread to provide the updates or what I'm hearing.

Update #1: Grandview, MO offensive tackle Shane Cherry got to town earlier today.
Update #2: Hearing good things about how things will work out with Coffeyville CC LB Vernon Dasher.
Update #3: Word I had received was that there was a possibility Crook-Jones might not make it because of a ACT test situation again. However, I'm told he's expected to arrive in MHK later tonight (Friday).
Update #4: Holcombe and Duffie are en route. A little bit of trouble getting out of Houston because of the weather but they are almost to The Little Apple.
Update #5: Dasher has made it to MHK. A lot of optimism surrounding that one.
Update #6: Crook-Jones has made it.
Update #7: Hearing it's done already for Crook-Jones and Dasher.
Update #8: Braet gave the bat signal. Someone is about to go public with a commitment. Lean towards Crook-Jones but also could be Dasher. That is my initial speculation.
Update #9: Confirmed that Honas is indeed at Iowa. Made that visit and arrived in Iowa City.
Update #10: There's actually two commitments. They're contacting the other coaches that recruited them to let them know the deal first so that they are not blindsided.
Update #11: Shane Cherry gets grayshirt offer and commits on spot.
Update #12: Crook-Jones flips from KU to K-State.
Update #13: Simpson still with Arizona State but says he has some thinking to do following K-State trip. Loves Seiler and how genuine Kansas State is. Big impression this weekend.
Update #14: Simpson could wait until February to sign, just like fellow high school linebacker target Dayven Coleman.
Update #15: All the visitors has left campus.
Update #16: Collin Klein will be back at Grandview again tomorrow to see Cherry and Crook-Jones.
Update #17: Honas has returned from Iowa.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News