ADVERTISEMENT

Walked into the FB stadium today. Looks great

gitrdone!

All-Big 12 performer
Apr 12, 2006
Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture but I walked into the east side of the stadium today to see the progress. I know this isn't worth much w/o a picture but just thought I'd share that the Vanier complex basically looks done from inside the stadium. The turf is down, they are cleaning windows inside, the seating and all other visible areas look done. They are laying the asphalt today in the parking lot. It makes a really big change in the feel inside BSFS. It gives it a completed feel. The seating in the NEZ makes it seem like a real stadium and the noise level there should be much more significant now. They have added two tall poles behind the goal posts to hold the net they will raise on extra points. The new Carl/Mary Ice video board looks great and will be a major enhancement. The top row of the NEZ appears level in height to the top row of the east and west sides bowl. Matches very well and will be high enough for good sight lines. Looks like the visiting team will enter the stadium through a large "garage door" that rolls up. There is no runway to the field for either team. Just turf from the door all the way. That's it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News