ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT - Sciatica?

CatSeventy4

New walk-on to the team
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2017
I tweaked my back or hip about a week ago getting out of the car (yes I'm old). I knew my back was not good (have stenosis in lower back), but I was dumb enough to play golf two days in a row after the tweak which really messed me up.
Since golf, I have been having serious pain from my lower back down to my knee, and starting to go into my calf (sciatica). Went to my primary doc a couple of days ago, and he gave me a shot in my lower back, which did nothing to help.
I'm now using a wheelchair to get around as it's too painful to walk (pain most of the time in my thigh, but moves around sometimes to lower back and hip). I'm been taking hydrocodone 7.5 so I can sleep. Took some prescription muscle relaxers and prescription Ibuprofen 800, have been using heat, and even a Tens unit, but nothing is helping. It's getting worse almost every day.
I know this post doesn't belong here, but I would really appreciate it if anyone has experienced this and has some advice on where to turn next. Thanks!

Reactions: abcats
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News