ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Hot takes

Thebalo

All-American performer
Apr 1, 2002
Usually as these get further into the season, they start to tail off a bit, as they can become repetitive. There's only so many hot takes you can take away each week as people start to find their groove etc...

But here we go, bullet point style.

- Klanderman may not have the career arc that Hazelton has, but he's got a better grasp of the game.
- Howard = 25% magical plays, 25% head scratching plays, and 50% somewhere in between, played well in summary
- My left nut is still available for a LB'er if someone knows how to make that deal happen (Green and Hughes are 3rd and 4th in either order right now)
- Hubert played better, still 3rd or 4th best DE right now overall in terms of "team defense"
- WR's are as much lack of effort as talent IMHO, they are always cutting routs off or slowing down instead of attacking the ball
- Gardner was a steal
- Elder is a slightly better version of Monty/Hennington
- Howard has 4, and in a weird doesn't count season, 5 year starter written all over him. The kid needs a good offseason program.
- Trotter continues to dazzle in his role of Only RB to be a worse RB than Charles Jones
- If I already give my left nut for a LB, can someone else give theirs for a WR?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News