ADVERTISEMENT

Where K-State stands with the recruiting dead period coming to an end

Kevin_Fielder

Staff
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2023
Hey guys, been able to work through some stuff with the NCAA dead period in effect for another week.

Ultimately, it seems like they're working through the board again, seeing who might be realistic targets as their board has decreased at important positions (WR, OT, NT, DB are some). I don't think we'll see them hit the ground running when the period ends, but that's because visits won't begin to take place until the season begins.

Once the season begins, I think 2025 DB Noah King appears to be someone who could take a visit. He's a target at the backend, and K-State has gained some momentum on that front.

Outside of King and some other potential targets, the thought I always get is that the staff might look at late flips from Group of 5 programs, like they did last season with Jacques Spradley-Demps, Boone Morris, and others. They've had a ton of success in flipping these recruits, and it's allowed them to get high upside players that emerged as strong players during their senior season.

Will let you know if I hear anything on these fronts as the dead period ends, but wanted to get a little more of an update out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.