ADVERTISEMENT

Update on AJ Dybantsa following his official visit

Kevin_Fielder

Staff
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2023
It's been a few days since AJ Dybantsa took his official visit to K-State, where he was on the sideline for the football team's win over UT-Martin. If you haven't seen it yet, here is him with four-star TE commit Linkon Cure, who also visited that weekend.

Now that the visit is over, here is what I know about the visit and what I think:

I know the visit went well with Dybantsa, and he left incredibly impressed with what K-State have to offer. I don't know the specifics of his visit, but K-State did well to showcase what they needed to showcase to Dybantsa. And I know the NIL budget will be competitive with the other teams, especially BYU.

I have reason to believe K-State might be one of the top schools in his battle. I don't know if they're No. 1, and I'm hesitant to call them favorites because it's so early, but they are in a really good position for Dybantsa.

This recruitment is nowhere close to over, though. He's going to take his visits, and you'll likely see some reports that "team X is in the lead" or "team Y is the team to beat" for most of the schools. But K-State is in a good position, and they could position themselves to be the leaders at some point -- I just don't know if that's now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.