ADVERTISEMENT

Who would hire Currie

Hootervillecat

New walk-on to the team
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2005
I tried to post in a couple different threads but I'm either an illeratate computer tuck or just to drunk to give a fu##. I keep reading post about people saying Currie is a candidate for Tennessee or other higher profile jobs. There is no f'n way any team from the Sec or any other school that is serious about winning championships is hiring this guy. Schools that compete for championships have a coordinated effort working to make sure handlers are paid, moms get theirs, piss test are passed. When your ad is a control freak that sh## doesn't happen as easily. Think about it. What other school has self reported a Western Union cash receipt found on the floor. My ass. Meanwhile the school to the east of us has wrote the book on living in the gray àreas. There are numerous accounts of "shanànagins" surrounding their bball program. Zenger mày not have a clue àbout how to hire a football coach, but he knows to keep his job he just has to look the other way when it comes to bball. Do u think the ad at Alabama goes down to the Piggly Wiggly and tells their cash clerks to be on the outlook for their athletes. If i could speak with a southern drawl any school in the sec would rather hàve me as their ad thàn JC. They already hàve mastadon facilities and càsh cows that just hàve to be milked properly. As a cowman i know how to work a teet. Plus i hàve the àbility to turn my head to the right when something is going on to my left, something JC cannot do. If Currie leaves for another school it is almost a guaranteed that school is not in consideration for any champion level competition. At best it will be a mid level BiG or a conference./NCAA position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News