ADVERTISEMENT

Your Personal Favorite Former Cat (And Why)

willie2007

A solid starter
Dec 9, 2017
Kansas City
Nothing super revolutionary about my list but interested to see other's...

Denis Clemente I thought he was superhuman with how fast he could go with the ball and then immediately pull up for a (high-elevation) jumper in transition. He busted his ass on defense and juat wanted to win. What a stud.

Darren Sproles I gotta admit I really like this guy. As a player and person. But to be clear, he is, without a doubt, one of most unique players to have ever played the game - at any level. He's maybe 5'6" (don't know why but 5'7" sounds so much better and bigger) and relatively low hips that transfer the immense, almost otherwordly, power and quickness from his tree trunk legs. Couple that with rare vision and feel and you have a guy that literally put fear into defenders trying to tackle him in the open field.

Michael Bishop
The GOAT K-State athlete for me. This is no exaggeration...he's one of the few athletes I've seen that is in the same competitiveness realm as Jordan. Dude damn near won 50 games as a college qb. His arm strength took a backseat to no one and, despite his 40 reportedly only being 4.7, he had dangerous legs with game speed. Just a force of nature.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News