ADVERTISEMENT

Saw DJ at Pita Pit tonight...

Nov 11, 2012
Onaga, KS
He had no missing appendages, no broken legs to speak of. Just thought I would report what I saw. He did have his scooter with him, which I asked about. Apparently it's just fun to ride.

He also had a blonde with him wearing an Oklahoma City jersey. I assumed this was some sort of Brad Underwood reference, but didn't push the issue. They high-fived at the end of their meal, I couldn't tell if she was a KU fan trying to dislocate a shoulder or just some gal out for a night on the town.

I was channeling my inner-bolioboy as I told him that I appreciated what he did for my cats last year. I told him I'm a lifer, and just want my school to succeed. He seemed less than enthused about my stories, and would just rather sit and eat his pita in peace. But he humored me.

I told him I cried in '98 as a ten year old, and my mother, a 70's K-State graduate, cried with me. He looked confused/intrigued and asked what happened in 1998. I told him I couldn't talk about it.

I talked of winning a national title next year, which I know can happen with him averaging 28 and 17 a game. He agreed, it's going to happen.

Point being, everybody calm down, DJ has it under control

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News