ADVERTISEMENT

There is zero reason to lose to KU tonight. ZERO.

Ahearn~Echo

All-Big 12 performer
Dec 20, 2005
Now, I am perfectly aware we as fan base will resort to every imaginable excuse in the book to defend losing to our arch rival and yes, I realize we have embarrassingly lost to them 8 consecutive times and looked like scared little puppies piddling down our legs doing it while Bob Huggins and West Virginia has beaten KU five of the last six seasons on their home court. I get all that.

But here’s the deal. KU is a very average basketball team away from the home cooking of AFH. KU has actually been atrocious on the road this year, going 1-5 in true road games and 1-3 in conference play.

Iowa State - 17 point loss

Texas - 10 point loss

West Virginia (lol) - 1 point loss

Their average margin of loss in league play away from the Phog is 9 points. Again. They suck.

So it’s no excuses tonight, boys. It’s time to sack up and play with some pride at the Octagon. This is your season. This is the legacy you are going to leave behind. Barry, Deanwolf it’s time to rise to the challenge. It’s time.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5Ny81NDkvb3JpZ2luYWwvZnVsbC1tb29uLXdvbGYuanBn

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News