ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 this weekend

Baylor @ Texas--UT favored by 8.5 O/U @ 56---Line pretty close Texas wins 33-21 NO BETS
WV @ OSU--OSU -8.5 O/U @ 64--OSU wins by a TD 33-26 NO BETS
ISU @ TCU--TCU -10 O/U @ 47.5--TCU wins 24-14-- WOULD BET THE UNDER 47.5
OU @ TECH--OU -2 O/U @ 64--Game is a toss-up. Both teams offenses have under performed last few weeks. OU wins 28-27. BET THE UNDER 64
KU @ KSU--KSU -12 O/U @62.5--KU defense really bad last month. Don't see KSU having difficulty scoring here. Question becomes how much can KU score. Think KSU wins fairly easily KSU 45-KU 14 BET KSU TO COVER THE 12.
Reactions: CatSeventy4

No offense to Adrian

He’s been an excellent leader and a serviceable QB up until the Texas game. But the offense clearly has a different gear when Will is in the game. Idk how they did it, but Klein and the offensive staff have made him into a top half of the league QB.

Eff a redshirt, that guy should be starting from here on out. He’ll shred WVU and KU’s terrible secondaries, and then we’ll have our rematch with TCU.

How many OG’s still on here?

Been on here since 2002/2003 when it was GPC. Never left. Was here for Nick Patton and Matt Boss never working out after all the hype after 2003, up through “It’s Patterson” and then the recent KSO rendition. I like our new leaders here.

anyone else go back that far?

I’ve stayed partly due to the national boards. Plus I think rivals is the best message board platform period. Hoping for the best for cat cave.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT