ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 predictions this weekend

TCU @ Baylor--TCU -3 O/U @ 57.5 Weather high of 44 I think this will be a competitive game. TCU wins 27-24 BET THE UNDER

KSU @ WV--KSU -7.5 O/U @ 55 Weather high of 35 KSU should roll in this game KSU 34-17 BET KSU -7.5 CONSIDER THE UNDER

Texas @ KU--Texas -9 O/U @ 63 Weather high of 35 Interesting game. I see KU scoring late in the game to get a back door cover. Texas wins 31-24 BET THE UNDER 63

TT @ ISU--ISU -3.5 O/U @48 Weather high of 20! How does ISU continue to be favored. ISU finally wins a game (I hope?) Even though the total is only at 48 ISU can't score. Foresee TT being unable to move the ball and turn it over a couple of times. ISU 20-17
BET THE UNDER 48

OSU @ OU--OU -7.5 O/U @64.5 Weather high of 44. OU being favored by more than a TD???? I guess Vegas thinks that Saunders is not going to play. If Saunders is out OU wins 35-20 If Saunders plays OU wins 35-30 TOO MANY VARIABLES DON'T BET THIS GAME!
Reactions: diogenes51

Elections

Same 'ol con man BS, we've seen this movie before.

From Newsweek:
"I assume everyone is watching Arizona as the great Kari Lake's easy election win is slowly, yet systematically, being drained away from her, and from the American people," Trump wrote on Monday morning after tabulation results from Maricopa, Pinal and Pima counties showed Hobbs to have a significant lead in the race.

"This is a very sad thing to watch. Mail in Ballots, long election counts, many day elections, machines that very few people understand, massive counting centers, and more, are an American disaster," Trump wrote. "Our elections have become an unreliable joke, and the whole world is watching!"

Looking ahead

If the cats win the next two and TCU does the same then the cats are in the drivers seat for the Sugar Bowl?

The conference champion goes to the Sugar Bowl, unless they are in the bowl championship series. So regardless of the outcome of the big 12 championship game the cats would be the front runner for the Sugar Bowl.?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT