ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 most impactful wins since Snyder era

From an impact to program standpoint, would like to get yours. Because personally I believe TCU Saturday could really elevate us and is the most important game maybe in the Klieman era yet beside beating OU In 2019. This game takes us from a 8-4 to 7-5 program to possibly a 9-3 to 10-2 program. Success will breed more success. Recruiting and perception.

looking back here are mine historically:

1 NU 1998 - got over NU hump and in national title convo taking a major step forward for program
2 1993 beating OU / tying CU in 1993 back to back. Major step forward for Snyder getting over the hump to being a real player
3 1997 over Syracuse in Fiesta. Getting a alliance/BCS bowl win
4 2003 Big 12 champ game
5 2019 OU win. Bc of how critical it was to have success again post Snyder. Transcended Klieman in year 1. Was a major exhale for program that was waiting in wings seeing if Klieman can compete or not

Football Recruiting 2024 North Dakota target Riley Sunram

Talked with Alec recently and touched on watching Chris Klieman's NDSU teams growing up, also mentioned Andrew Leingang.

OT: footage from KC fire truck accident that killed three released

TL;DR: A KCFD fire truck killed three people by driving recklessly which video released this week confirms.

Let me preface this with the fact that I’m really pissed about how this has been handled. It looks like the city is trying to delay/cover it up so people forget that this ever happened.

For those out of the loop back in December a KCFD fire truck hit an SUV at the intersection of Broadway and Westport road which led to the deaths of three people, the occupants of the SUV and a pedestrian. The fire truck hit the SUV going so fast that it pushed the SUV up broadway, through a couple of parked cars, and up on the sidewalk where the pedestrian was hit before both the fire truck and SUV went through the front of The Riot Room and caused the building to collapse. The fire truck was told to return to the fire house somewhere around 30 seconds before the accident occurred.

When I read articles about the crash I guessed that based on the language the Fire Chief and the city representative were using and the severity of the crash that it was definitely the fire truck’s fault. I figured the driver of the fire truck was driving way too fast and blew through a red light because how else could the truck be moving fast enough to push an SUV that far up the road and through a building? Also if it was the SUV driver’s fault they would have said so in the press conference. Instead they talked about how important it is to look for emergency lights. Well, the footage that was released earlier this week pretty much confirms what I suspected happened. You can see the footage here. It pauses just before impact so you won’t have to see anyone die. But I think people need to see this.

The “investigation” took months before it was turned over to the DA’s office back in March/April. The DA’s office is apparently still investigating on whether or not to bring charges. I understand that these things take time, but that video IMO is clear as day and utterly damning. Funnily enough, the same chapter of the IAFF that represent the station involved in the accident also represents the Jackson County Prosecutor’s office.

Three people are dead. It’s now been over seven months for an investigation to take place and nothing has happened. This may not be the place for it, @Derek Young, so feel free to move it to the WF. I just want people to stay aware of what happened and to not let this get swept under the rug which is what I suspect the city is trying to do.

Football Recruiting Catching up with 2023 OL target Brandon Solis (visiting soon)

Login to view embedded media A few notes in the story:
Visiting soon
Riley visited him last week
Trent Dilfer is his coach
Has only been playing football for two years now

Walker did not disappoint

Why would Republicans put a mentally disabled man up for Senator. My god, what a shit show. fake badge and all. Even if you could run fast with a football 50 years ago, you need to have some intelligence. We have now seen who and what Walker is for a two hour massacre of truth and IQ. If Georgians actually elect him, it is time to throw in the towel on this experiment with democracy, probably past time with the dumbest QMAGA Morons still in close races in some states. Flabbergasting is the best word I can think of. But using a word with 4 syllables leaves out a stupid but somehow critical part of the American public.
Reactions: Neodoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT