ADVERTISEMENT

guilty pleasure television shows

Hitzy1

On the depth chart
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2008
St. Joseph, MO
As the dog days of summer are gearing up and we are just outside of our minds waiting for football season to start, I am sure some of us watch some shows that we just wouldn't watch any other time of the year.

What is your guilty pleasure television show/Netflix series? I am talking about that show that you aren't exactly forthcoming with your wife or your friends because you know they would tease you for it.

So come on. Let it out. What is your guilty pleasure show? Confession is good for the soul.

I'll start.

Back when Sean Lowe was on the bachelor, I started watching (you know, because he's a K-State dude), well that was my excuse to my wife when she asked why I was watching it. Now, I am hooked. I always tell myself I am going to give it up after the next season and then they introduce the new bachelor/ette and then I have to watch it because, well, I know who they are and I have followed their story of love and heart break. I used to download the show on iTunes and watch it the following day during lunch break so that my wife would think I stopped watching it. I don't care anymore. She sat and read her book last night while I watched the first episode.

Alright. Your turn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News